Dstny is a European leader and innovator in secure cloud communication, based on its powerful and secure mobile-first products and UCaaS. Dstny enables over 2 million corporate users to communicate, collaborate, and provide excellent customer service. The company empowers service providers, partners, end-users, and third-party services to thrive within their cloud-based ecosystem. Headquartered in Brussels, Dstny has over 800 employees across 7 European countries. The culture is forward-thinking and entrepreneurial, with a can-do attitude where everyone contributes to our well-being and an enjoyable and inspiring workplace.
Who are we looking for?
Our Head of Creative will be leaving for maternity leave in December and therefore we are looking for someone to cover this position for 1 year with a good chance of getting a permanent role afterwards.
As Head of Creative at Dstny Group you will have a balanced mix of both strategic and hands-on tasks. Your primary focus will be to ensure the delivery of exceptional creative outputs such as brand campaigns, product launches, special projects, videos, employer branding, and more.
Responsibilities & tasks
- Ensure that all creative output aligns with our brand guidelines to maintain consistency.
- Oversee the creative direction for brand campaigns, website, editorial content, and social media channels.
- Lead and manage the creative teams and provide content design support on a group level to multiple teams within Dstny such as design vision, best practices, execution, and ideas for localizations.
- Play a pivotal role in all aspects of production and distribution of group content.
- Collaborate with creative consultants and our web agency to conceptualize and develop campaigns and always-on-communication.
- Drive cross-functional alignment and scalability with Content Creators, Product Managers, Product Marketeers, and other stakeholders to maximize relevancy and output.
- Define messaging hierarchy, provide input for PR and editorial campaigns.
- Dig into quantitative and qualitative data.
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden and is perfect for someone who likes to work in a fast-moving and entrepreneurial tech company, who has a results focused mind and who has a genuine passion for marketing.
We believe you have/are:
- An experienced graphic designer with strong skills in the Adobe Suite.
- A natural leader that empowers people around you.
- Experience from B2B marketing.
- Fluent in English, (Swedish is a plus).
- Familiar with many of our existing tools, such as HubSpot, Figma, Brandwatch, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, Jira, Papirfly, Piwik and more.
- Hands-on can-do mentality but also the ability to delegate when possible.
- Good understanding in lead generation and demand generation from a content perspective.
The role will be based in Stockholm and will report to the Chief Marketing Officer. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply at your earliest convenience as we review applications continuously.
What we offer:
Competitve salary, Lunch card, Wellness allowance, hybrid working opportunities